Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October!

Hey there and Happy October!  Thanks to all who played along with our September challenge.   All of the mixed media creations were fabulous!!

Before we move on to October I want to announce our Mixed Media Mojo Diva for September:

CRAFTY CREATIONS with this awesome box:


I'd like to give honorable mentions to the following as well:

Maureen

Helen 

NOW ONTO OUR OCTOBER CHALLENGE:

Our October challenge is Halloween / Fall theme with a twist to use Fabric on your creation! 


Let's check out what the fabulous design team came up with:










I hope you will play along with us this month!  You can make anything you want using our theme / twist!  Maybe you will be our next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!  Just link up below.

Did you know that this Saturday Oct 4 is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!  YES it is!  SO I invite you to come back here for a very special post to celebrate! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Can't wait to see what you come up with this month!


Maria

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my piece for September

    Looking forward to the brilliant October challenge and wow some fab work from the DT

    Hilda aka CraftyCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects from everyone - Just saying World Card Making Day will be exciting

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects this month! Congrats Hilda! Wonderful box you altered!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horray for October! Our DT did an awesome job this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled that my card turned out to be one of the Honorable Mentions! Thanks so much! I just hope that you ladies can design a badge so that I can proudly put it on my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Helen! Email me rian1973 at yahoo dot com

      Delete
  6. Awesome job everyone and the entries so far are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete