Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wrapping the presents



Hello to everyone who stops by this week! Lucyna here. I hope you are enjoying this holiday season and that you can find enough hours in your day to get everything done.
Today I want to share a quick and easy way to make your wrapping unique and unusual.



I started with some special sheet of canvas and some stencil.
I love the texture canvas brings.


I played a little with my acrylic paints to create a background. Then, using another stencil and some texture paste I made 3 snowflakes. Next some stamping was added.




I altered a birch-tree star with gold glitter and attached it to the piece
I often use craft paper to wrap the presents as I like a bit primitive look of it. 
Hope you like it too!


6 comments:

  1. This look makes the gift look so special! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - a wonderful idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and such a fantastic mix of color with elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Lucyna, what a wonderful idea and love how you have combined it with the kraft wrapping! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete