Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday wood heart Photo Frame tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
Ann here and I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my heart Photo Frame for our current challenge, Birthday with the added twist of Balloons. Enjoy!

圖像裡可能有文字

This is what my project looked like:


Step 1 : Apply a layer of gesso and then another layer of acrylic paints on the frame. Let it's dry. To lighten the acrylic paint color, I add a bit of white paint to the sky.


Step 2 : What a fun time I've had this week playing with my new Distress Oxide pads! It's so easy to blend on Venus Wove. I love the oxidized effect when spraying it with water.


Step 3 : Stamp the balloon images and cut them out.


Step 4 : Fix the iron wire on the back of the balloons. Pierce a hole in the wood base. Insert the iron wire into the hole.


Here are the close up of the project.




Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our March Challenge. Can't wait to see what you make to link up and as always, happy creating!


Hugs & Love
Ann


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun project Ann, loved it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, this is fantastic! Don't you just love the Distress Oxides! Great project!

    ReplyDelete